Experience the magic of studying English in the home of Hollywood and Disneyland!
Los Angeles campus
Los Angeles is America’s second largest city. It offers SummerESL.com students an exciting and vibrant centre for a summer study holiday.
Combining guaranteed sunshine and world-famous visitor attractions, such as Disneyland, Hollywood and Universal Studios, the city is an extremely popular destination for students from all over the world.
For 2017, the Los Angeles Summer School will be located at the California State University’s (CSU) Channel Islands campus. CSU is a co-educational university, which offers superb academic and recreational facilities. Students will enjoy the combination of modern and old architecture.
CSU is located next to Point Mugu State Park and the world-famous Malibu beach area of L.A. CSU is also 40 minutes from Los Angeles International (LAX).
All-in-all it offers a wonderful location for exploring all parts of Los Angeles.
As with most American universities, California State University has high standards in sports facilities. SummerESL.com students will enjoy being able to play tennis, basketball and soccer.
- Students receive 30 hours of English classes per 2-week course.
- ESL teachers have been chosen for their qualification, commitment, attitude and communicative ability.
- The L.A. Summer School has a Director of Studies (DoS) who manages the teachers and guarantees that the syllabus is maintained.
- All DoS’s are English language professionals, recruited for their higher qualifications, extensive experience and suitability to managing large vacation programmes
- Our Los Angeles Summer School has a syllabus and materials that ensure that students learn about topics that are interesting for them and relevant to their lives.
Download our brochure using the link button below.Download Brochure Customize Course
Our Los Angeles summer school has first class sports facilities, including:
- Indoor sports halls
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Basketball arena and other courts
- Various outdoor sports fields
At all of our centres, there is a comprehensive activity program. Evening activities include:
- Karaoke nights.
- Talent show.
- Casino night.
- X-Factor night.
- Performing arts classes.
- Mini Olympics.
- Sports tournaments.
Download L.A. brochure using the link button below.
Course Dates 2018
- 01/07 – 15/07
- 15/07 – 29/07
- 29/07 – 12/08
Price Per Person
$600 deposit required when booking. Price shown is in US dollars. There are no registration fees.
14 - 17
30 Hours of ESL
Ideal for students looking to improve their English in a fun, active and social environment. Learn about West Coast life and culture.
Students are housed in one of the University’s dormitories on campus. Accommodation is arranged in suites, with two twin bedrooms and one bathroom per suite.
SAVE $100 WHEN YOU INVITE A FRIEND/RELATIVE
Offer for individuals only
SAVE 10% FOR GROUPS (15+)
+ 1 Group Leader free
Discount is on student course price only
SAVE 12.5% FOR GROUPS (30+)
+ 2 Group Leader free
Discount is on student course price only.