June 2020 & Up to 10-week courses available!
Canterbury is an historic university city, close to the beaches of the south coast and within easy reach of London. Fun to explore and easy to walk around, Canterbury is a safe and comfortable place to study.
Accommodation – Family Homestay UK Summer Schools
Canterbury offers full-board Residential and Homestay options. Homestay accommodation is in shared rooms. Students have a hot lunch and hot dinner in the school canteen (host families provide weekend meals for homestay students. Residential rooms have 1-4 beds. Residential students have brunch and dinner in the canteen on Sundays).
The academic programme makes the most of Canterbury as resources, with lessons drawing on history and British culture to supplement the students’ learning experience. Also, as with all our UK centres:
- Canterbury is accredited by the British Council.
- Classes have a maximum of 16 students.
- ESL teachers meet British Council UK guidelines, and have been chosen for their qualification, commitment, attitude and communicative ability.
- Canterbury has a Director of Studies (DoS) who manages the teachers and guarantees that the syllabus is maintained.
- All DoS’s are English language professionals, recruited for their higher qualifications, extensive experience and suitability to managing large vacation programmes
- Canterbury has a syllabus and materials that ensure that students learn about topics that are interesting for them and relevant to their lives.
- The syllabus is tied to the European Union’s Common European Framework.
What is our Canterbury Summer School ideal for?
- June courses
- Extended courses (up to 10 weeks!)
- Family homestay option
- Individual students (14-17)
Download our 2020 Canterbury brochure and weekly programme using the links below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Our Canterbury campus has typical on-site facilities, which include:
- Indoor sports hall
- Local swimming pool
- Sports fields
At all of our centres, there is a comprehensive activity program. Evening activities include:
- Karaoke nights.
- Talent show.
- Casino night.
- X-Factor night.
- Performing arts classes.
- Mini Olympics.
- Sports tournaments.
Download our course program using the link button below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Course Dates 2020
- 14/06 – 28/06
- 21/06 – 05/07
- 28/06 – 12/07
- 05/07 – 19/07
- 12/07 – 26/07
- 19/07 – 02/08
- 26/07 – 09/08
- 02/08 – 16/08
- 09/08 – 23/08
Price Per Person
£400 deposit required when booking. Price shown is in British pound sterling. There are no registration fees.
14 - 17
30 Hours of ESL
All of our UK locations are British Council accredited. 16 students per class (maximum).
Residential or Homestay
SAVE £50 WHEN BOOKING TWO OR MORE PLACES
Offer for individuals only.
£78 DISCOUNT WITH FAMILY HOMESTAY
Discount based on 2-week stay