Exclusively for individual students. See the most of London!
The Olympics have made London an even more amazing place to visit!
Our ‘London Plus’ centre is located in central London next to the River Thames at the prestigious King’s College London (Strand campus).
Exclusively for individual students, this course provides a full academic programme combined with an unparalleled opportunity to explore London.
- All of our London summer schools are accredited by the British Council.
- Classes have a maximum of 11 mixed-nationality students.
- Students receive an exceptional 45 hours of English classes per 2-week course!
- ESL teachers meet British Council UK guidelines, and have been chosen for their qualification, commitment, attitude and communicative ability.
- All of our London centres have a Director of Studies (DoS) who manages the teachers and guarantees that the syllabus is maintained.
- All DoS’s are English language professionals, recruited for their higher qualifications, extensive experience and suitability to managing large vacation programmes
- Our London centres have a syllabus and materials that ensure that students learn about topics that are interesting for them and relevant to their lives.
- The syllabus is tied to the European Union’s Common European Framework.
Download our brochure using the link button below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Due to the central London location, this course makes the most of visiting London (see Excursions). Nevertheless, onsite activities include:
- Project presentation nights.
- Quiz nights.
- Sports tournaments.
- Onsite games.
Download our course program using the link button below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Our program makes use of its London location by offering numerous opportunities to visit London for sightseeing, culture, and shopping.
Due to the central location, half days are sufficient for London excursions.
Full-day trips are normally (but not always) dedicated to other (non-London) destinations.
Below is a sample of typical full day and half day excursions. The excursions will vary from centre to centre.
If you have specific ideas of what you would like to visit, please let us know.
Inclusive Full-Day Excursions
- Thorpe Park
Inclusive Half-Day Excursions
- London: Politics & Royalty walking tour
- London: Visit to British Museum
- London: Visit to Science Museum
- London: Visit to Natural History Museum
- London: Open air theatre at Regents Park
- London: London Eye
- London: Leicester Square, Hamleys, M&M World
- London: Covent Gardens
- London: West End Musical
Customize your course using the link button below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Course Dates 2020
- 30/06 – 14/07
- 14/07 – 28/07
Price Per Person
£400 deposit required when booking. Price shown is in British pound sterling. There are no registration fees.
13 - 16
45 Hours of ESL
All of our UK locations are British Council accredited.
11 students per class (maximum).