Experience the magic of studying English in the home of Hollywood and Universal Studios!
Los Angeles campus
Los Angeles is America’s second largest city. It offers SummerESL.com students an exciting and vibrant centre for a summer study holiday.
Combining guaranteed sunshine and world-famous visitor attractions, such as Universal Studios and Hollywood, the city is an extremely popular destination for students from all over the world.
The Los Angeles Summer School will be located at The Master’s University in Santa Clarita, California. TMU is a co-educational university, which offers high-quality academic and recreational facilities.
TMU is 1 hour from Los Angeles International (LAX).
All-in-all it offers a safe, wonderful location for exploring all parts of Los Angeles.
- Students receive 30 hours of English classes per 2-week course.
- ESL teachers have been chosen for their qualification, commitment, attitude and communicative ability.
- The L.A. Summer School has a Director of Studies (DoS) who manages the teachers and guarantees that the syllabus is maintained.
- All DoS’s are English language professionals, recruited for their higher qualifications, extensive experience and suitability to managing large vacation programmes
- Our Los Angeles Summer School has a syllabus and materials that ensure that students learn about topics that are interesting for them and relevant to their lives.
Download our brochure using the link button below.Download Course Programme Download Brochure Customize Course
Our Los Angeles summer school has first class sports facilities, including:
- Indoor sports halls
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Basketball arena and other courts
- Various outdoor sports fields
At all of our centres, there is a comprehensive activity program. Evening activities include:
- International nights
- Talent show
Download L.A. brochure using the link button below.
Sample full-day excursions (3 total):
- Disneyland or Universal Studios
- Santa Monica
- Venice Beach
Sample half-day local excursions:
- Hollywood Sign / Griffith Park Observatory
- Getty Center
- Downtown LA
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Beverly Hills
- MoCA / Disney Hall
- UCLA Tour
Course Dates 2020
- 28/06 – 12/07
- 12/07 – 26/07
Price Per Person
$600 deposit required when booking. Price shown is in US dollars. There are no registration fees.
10 - 17
30 Hours of ESL
Ideal for students looking to improve their English in a fun, active and social environment. Learn about West Coast life and culture.
Students are housed in one of the University’s dormitories on campus. Accommodation is arranged in suites, with two twin bedrooms and a 5:1 bathroom ratio.
SAVE $100 WHEN YOU INVITE A FRIEND/RELATIVE
Offer for individuals only
SAVE 10% FOR GROUPS (15+)
+ 1 Group Leader free
Discount is on student course price only
SAVE 12.5% FOR GROUPS (30+)
+ 2 Group Leader free
Discount is on student course price only.